Commercial Trucking Insurance
The trucking industry is booming. Like any other business, a commercial trucking business has its own set of risks. Drivers often haul large amounts of merchandise or materials across state lines for many hours, carrying different day-to-day risks. Having a sufficient amount of trucking insurance is essential to provide long-term security for you and your livelihood.
Your truck insurance policy is only as promising as the company behind it. Whether you’re an owner-operator or manage a small or large fleet, we can provide you with flexible commercial trucking coverage options that are specifically tailored to meet your needs as an Oregon trucker.
Understanding Commercial Trucking Insurance
Commercial trucking insurance is a type of commercial auto insurance policy designed to cover trucking needs. Any business that uses trucks for commercial reasons needs this insurance. Typically, there is coverage for virtually every possible scenario your truck could be involved in.
Every business owner’s needs are different and require different types of coverage. It’s quite essential to understand the various types of coverages you might need before you begin your trucking operations.
Typically, all banks and lenders require borrowers to have insurance coverage for the fair value of a property. This is to ensure the mortgage lender’s financial investment in your home is protected if it’s damaged or destroyed by a fire, a lightning storm or some other covered event.
Types of Coverage
- Primary Liability Truck Insurance – This is a basic requirement needed for anyone who seeks to get behind the wheel of a truck. It covers bodily injury and property damage done to others while operating your truck.
- General Liability Truck Insurance – This is state-required insurance that covers incidents that happen while operating on someone else’s premises, such as slip and fall accidents, loading docks and truck stops incidents and loading delivery errors.
- Physical Damage Coverage – This provides protection for your commercial vehicle when physical damage occurs. It also covers theft.
- Motor Truck Cargo Insurance – This covers you from financial loss due to cargo damage. It protects your commodities.
- Non-Trucking Coverage – You need to ensure that your truck(s) are protected, even when they aren’t hauling a load – for non-business purposes. Bobtail insurance and non-trucking liability coverage cover such costs that aren’t directly related to cargo transportation.
- Uninsured/Underinsurance Motorists Coverage – If the person you are involved in an accident is either uninsured or underinsured, you could be left to cover out-of-pocket for resulting expenses. This coverage protects you in such an event.
Why Should You Work With Us?
Expert advice from industry experts – Our knowledgeable team of seasoned insurance professionals understand the ins and outs of the trucking industry. It helps to work with a qualified professional that can offer the support and creative solutions you need to navigate the complex issues in today’s transportation industry.
Complete range of coverages – We offer broad coverage; beyond standard coverage, including truck-specific coverages.
Competitive rates – We’re committed to finding the best possible policy to protect your investment while adhering to your budget. We’ll shop policies for you and provide you with the right coverage at the best price available.
Efficient handling of Insurance claims – The faster your claim can be processed, the quicker you can get back on the road.
Outstanding customer service – You’ll get the right coverage for your trucks with highly experienced and exceptional customer service.
Getting trucking insurance isn’t difficult and doesn’t have to be time-consuming either. Contact us today to take the next step and get a quote personally tailored to your business and trucking insurance needs. We insure all types of trucks in Bend, Oregon, and surrounding areas.
Why Work With an Independent Insurance Broker/Agency For Homeowner’s Insurance?When you choose to work with an independent insurance broker, you have the advantage of accessing many markets for a wide variety of coverage options and price points. This offers better chances of getting lower rates, less restrictive policies, and better coverage.
Contact me today to learn more about homeowners insurance coverage for every area in your home. We’ll help you find the right coverage and service to fit your needs, so you can be better prepared in the event the unexpected occurs. Let’s help protect the place you call home.
How Can We Help With Your Insurance Needs?
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.